Cupid’s Crunch is a Super Simple, Absolutely Irresistible Sweet & Salty Snack. You can create this crowd favorite deliciousness in less than 15 minutes and is the perfect Valentine’s Day Treat.
A Valentine’s Day Sweet Treat Celebration just wouldn’t be complete without Cupid’s Crunch. One of my favorite little snacks to make to celebrate all of life’s occasions is a fun and festive popcorn and candy mix. I absolutely love the balance of the sweet and salty. And it is an absolute bonus that is super easy to make and always a crowd favorite. You can whip up a batch of this delicious and addictive snack in less than 15 minutes. And shh….it will be our little secret, no one else has to know how easy it is make.
I love how versatile the recipe is as you can adjust your candies and toppings to fit any theme. You can literally make this to vibe with any holiday or event you are planning. And it happens to be the perfect sofa snack for a fun themed family movie night as well.
The basic recipe for any popcorn mix is basically popped popcorn, seasonal or holiday candy, melted chocolate, topped with sprinkles or other seasonal decoration.
We called this variation, Cupid’s Crunch to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I used it as the filler on my Dessert Board for our Celebrate the Sweet Life Valentine’s Day family fun night at home. Be sure not to miss all the deets here.
- 1 bag of popped popcorn
- 1 cup of Valentine’s Day M&Ms
- 6 oz. Melted Chocolate (we used white chocolate to match the theme)
- Topped with Seasonal Sprinkles
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Pop your popcorn. Place in a large bowl, careful to remove any unpopped kernels. You don’t want to accidentally bite into those little unpopped ones.
- Add 1 cup of Valentine’s Day M&Ms. Mix well.
- Melt your Chocolate using a double broiler. See my guide to melted chocolate here.
- Spread your popcorn and M&Ms out on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Pour Melted Chocolate on top of popcorn and candy mixture and toss well.
- Immediately sprinkle with coarse sea salt and top with seasonal sprinkles.
- Let chocolate cool completely at room temperature and break into pieces to enjoy.
Store in an airtight container. I recommend enjoying this within a couple days as the popcorn will go stale quickly.