It is safe to say that 2020 has made us all homebodies, even if it is not generally our thing. And (unfortunately) it looks as if at least the beginning of 2021 will look no different. We all will be spending a little more time inside the comforts (& safety) of our homes, for the Winter Season. So today, I wanted to pop in and offer this gift guide with 12 wonderful gift ideas for the ultimate home girl, to help her stay cozy and warm all season long!
I hope you will find some gift ideas or inspiration for the Ultimate Home Girl in your life!
This post likely contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Maybe even enough to buy myself a cup coffee to help me stay cozy and warm all season long, and keep myself caffeinated to crank out all kinds of good stuff for you.
1. Is there anything more comfy that a warm snuggly chunky knit throw? I am obsessed with the one I have and it made my Christmas Wish List yet again this year.
2. A cute and fun mug makes a great gift everyone will love. Snuggling up by the fire, with a great book and a warm cup of joe (or hot cocoa) is the perfect way to spend a cozy and warm winter's day at home.
3. These fingerless gloves are just oh so fun. They help keep your warm, but still allow you to get your social scroll on.
4. The most luxurious face mask money can buy outside of the spa of course. This plumping, hydrating, oxygenation facial in a jar is sure to be your homegirl's favorite new pampering pleasure.
5. Wasting an entire day snuggled in the comfort and warmth of this Turkish-cotton bathrobe will make her feel like a million bucks. It's soft, yet absorbent, cozy, yet airy, and luxe, but not ridiculously expensive.
6. Cozy and comfortable feet are an absolute necessity for spending long winter days inside. Who wouldn't love these adorably warm faux fur bootie style slippers?
7. Book Lovers Unite, when I think of staying cozy and warm inside. I picture a woman snuggled under a blanket with a good book. Untamed by Glennon Doyle is great choice to spread some inspiration to fierce women everywhere.
8. The comfiest lounge pants ever! You will wear them on repeat no matter the season. They're lightweight but still incredibly warm, and the super soft fabric will make you question the coziness of all your other loungewear.
9. Stay cute and comfy in this thick chunky knit beanie with adorable pom on top.
10. A slightly oversized sherpa makes the perfect gift for your homegirl to help keep her cozy and warm all season long. Whether she is out running errands, or lounging around all weekend long, she is certain to love the comfort and versatility!
11. Candles add both ambiance and warmth to the cozy winter days at home. While I love the gentle reminder to Exhale the Bullsh*t, other sayings are available on these super delish smelling soy candles.
12. A great gift for every woman on your holiday shopping list, especially the ultimate homegirl. A gift guide dedicated to staying cozy and warm certainly wouldn't be complete without the addition of slipper socks. These super-soft hand knit cable chenille slipper socks with sherpa fleece lining are the ultimate luxury for tired feet.
Stay tuned for holiday fun here on Mama Needs Vodka. I have more gift guides coming as well a DIY Yarn Christmas Tree tutorial, holiday dessert round-up and a few other surprises coming your way.
looking for even more inspiration for the perfect gift? You will love 13 Amazing Gift Ideas for Her: Things I Absolutely Love!
Before you go, be sure to grab 24 Custom Designed Christmas Signs for FREE to deck the halls and your walls this holiday season.