It’s the most wonderful time of the year! (Cue the music!)
To say that 2020 has been trying for us all is most definitely an understatement so I wanted to spread just a little joy, even if only in a small way. And keeping in the holiday spirit and remembering that it truly is the most wonderful time of the year...I would love to give you a small little gift.
My hope is that it will help offer just a little cheer to your heart...and your home this holiday season.
Then simply pick, print and frame your favorites!
I had so much fun creating these for you and I hope they will help you deck the halls...and your walls!
Perhaps best of all, I hope they will help you add a little extra Christmas spirit to your home this season!
And maybe even save you those hard earned dollar bills. Instead of fighting the crowds, risking exposure to the nasty C word, choosing from a limited selection, and spending way too much on those overpriced signs at Hobby Lobby, Michael’s or the like. You can sit comfortably at home (in those leggings or lounge pants you love so much), feet up in your fave comfy slippers, sipping on a nice glass of wine, and browse all 24 designs. Then you pick your fave(s), hit print and let wifi work its magic.
And when you are through, hop on out to your fave on-line store and buy yourself something from Santa with the money you just saved (You know you deserve it, you have been on the nice list all year, but he still won’t bring you what you really want).
Christmas Signs: What is Included?
You will find some of the most popular and traditional sayings, including:
I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas | Walking in a Winter Wonderland | Tis the Season | Home for the Holidays | Dear Santa | Santa’s Little Helper | Jingle all the Way | Let it Snow | Baby it’s Cold Outside | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | All I Want for Christmas is You |
I have also included a few extras like Merry & Christmas and Better Not Pout & Better Not Cry which are meant to be printed together and displayed side by side.
And as an extra special bonus, I have included 6 of the most popular Christmas Movie Quotes including: Shitters Full from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (perfect for the guest bath) | Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal from Home Alone | Nobody’s Walking Out on this Fun Old-Fashioned Family Christmas from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation | Every Time a Bell Rings an Angel Gets His Wings from It’s a Wonderful Life | The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is Singing Loud for All to Hear from Elf.
Christmas Signs Tips & Tricks:
Below are just a few tips to help you make the most of your new Christmas Designs:
- I wanted to make it as easy as possible for you, so I made each design to print easily on standard 8.5 x11 paper.
- If you plan to frame them, your best bet would be an 8 x10 frame, you will just need to do some very minor trimming.
- Simply print at home on your printer or have them printed at Staples, Office Depot, etc.
- You can find some great deals online for 8x10 picture frames. (My go to choice is always Hobby Lobby for frames. You can look for a half off sale, or at a minimum use their 40% off coupon. You can’t go wrong with Amazon of course. Or to save even more, use frames you already have at home or head on over to the Dollar Tree, they have surprisingly decent frames for…. you guessed it a buck).
- For absolute best results, you may consider printing these on cardstock if you want to keep them from year to year. However, printing them on your traditional printer paper will work just fine (in fact all of the photos in this post are simply traditional printer paper).
- To make an even bigger statement, you can also use a 11x14 frame with 8x10 matting as shown below.
Oh and one last thing, be sure to keep those frames handy, because I will have brand new amazing printables coming your way in 2021.
Just click that button below right now to grab your Free Gift!
8×10 | PDF Format | All 24 Designs in One Easy Download
PERSONAL USE ONLY: Do not sell, share or distribute in digital format. Copyright Mama Needs Vodka at www.mamaneedsvodka.com
I sincerely enjoy hearing from my readers, if you love these Christmas signs, please let me know. Just drop me a note at email@example.com or come back and leave me a comment below. Let me know which was your favorite. If you have any questions, you can drop a comment below.
I genuinely hope you enjoy them!
Sharing is Caring...if you think others would love these as well, send them a link to this post, share the link on your Facebook wall or pin it on Pinterest with the buttons below.
For even more holiday fun, you might also like:
DIY Faux Fur Yarn Trees
17 Scrumptious Christmas Cookies & Holiday Sweet Treats
From my family to yours we are sending all of our warmest wishes for a happy and healthy holiday!