There is undoubtedly so much to love about the holiday season!
One of the greatest joys of Christmas time is making memories and sharing love in the kitchen. Tis the season for baking all kinds of delish sweet treats to tantalize our taste buds.
So to celebrate National Cookie Day, and the entire baking season, I thought it would be oh so fun to share with you 17 of the most amazing Christmas Cookies and Holiday Desserts the internet has to offer.
1. Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies by Jamielyn Nye from I heart naptime. I saw this recipe and knew it was a cookie I just had to try, I mean Cinnamon Rolls and Sugar Cookies combined? My mouth is watering a little just thinking of it. (Oh and Jamilyn I have to tell you... I also heart naptime!)
2. French Toast Cookies by Amy at the Accidental Happy Baker. Move over French Toast Sticks, because these sound amazing. I literally can imagine the taste just reading this recipe. Oh and something tells me these would be a big hit on Santa Claus' plate on Christmas Eve.
3. Red Velvet Cookies by Kristin at Yellow Bliss Road. I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for Red Velvet Cake. While I haven't had a Red Velvet Cookie, thanks to Kristin I now know I will. Plus, the beautiful color just screams Christmas doesn't it?!
4. Chocolate Crinkle Blossoms by Nora at Savory Nothings. These just look rich, moist and insanely delish. I love how she puts a unique spin on the traditional chewy chocolate crinkle cookie, but turning it into a blossom is entirely up to you (I know I sure will be).
5. Decorated Sugar Cookies by Sally at Sally's Baking Addiction. My absolute favorite cookie is an iced sugar cookie and I love that she gives you an amazing cookie and icing recipe, but also lots of tips and tricks to master your decorating skills.
So whether you are a novice or a seasoned pro be sure to check it out if you are a sugar cookie lover like me. And just look how beautiful these cookies are.
6. Gingerbread Cookies are a long time traditional Holiday Favorite and Dorothy at Crazy for Crust not only offers you an amazing recipe, but some tips, tricks and hacks to pull these adorable little guys off.
7. Dark Chocolate Candy Cake Cookies by Olivia at Liv For Cake. Seriously could these cookies be any more stunning, actually you will find that Olivia's entire site is gorgeous. You are definitely going to want to check out her webpage for some beautiful inspiration.
8. Disney Themed Christmas Cookies by Kim at The Partiologist. Where are my Mamas with Disney loving toddlers? I know without a doubt my little girl would go nuts over these stunning cookies (and in all seriousness so would her Mama).
16. Christmas Coal Candy (Black Fudge) at Savory Experiments. You just have to love this modern twist on traditional holiday fudge. Plus, you could whip up a batch and serve it to everyone on your naughty list.
17. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark with Chocolate Dust by yours truly Jillian at Mama Needs Vodka. The combination of White Chocolate and Peppermint is such a classic holiday combination and you will be amazed at how easy this bark is to make. You can literally bust out a batch in 10 minutes flat.
There you have it, 17 Scrumptious Christmas Cookies and Holiday Desserts.
if all these tasty treats have you ready to hit the kitchen, but you just really aren't much of a baker then check out what is in my opinion, the world's greatest iced sugar cookie.
In fact, it is a holiday tradition for our family for quite some time to grab a couple dozen of these...even though we have all done our fair share of baking. They are just that good! Perfectly buttery soft with a sweet (but not too sweet) icing.
Speaking of annual traditions, every Christmas my family also grabs these decadently divine caramel apples! (I mean can you have too many holiday desserts)?
I hope you enjoyed this guide featuring some of the absolute best Christmas Cookies and Holiday Desserts the internet has to offer.
My hope is you found a twist for your traditional favorite or a new recipe to try entirely. Choose your fave(s), gather your family, plan a baking day to make some memories and spread some love in the kitchen this holiday season.
And even if your annual cookie exchange is canceled this year (due to the C word), bake up one of these fun recipes, open a bottle of wine, gather the girls via Zoom and have a recipe exchange!
Don’t forget to Pin this article, so you can easily refer back to all 17 recipes all season long (and hey, next year too).
For even more Holiday fun and inspiration be sure to check out:
Oh and before you go, don’t forget to join the After Party for immediate and unlimited access to all the FREE Printables!
From my home to yours wishing you all the best for a Happy, Healthy and SWEET Holiday!
Which one are you most excited to try??